Hong Kong Corporate Services Group helps our clients to do business on the Mainland, without the headaches of dealing with overwhelming bureaucracy. In developing custom designed structures to suit individual needs, Hong Kong Corporate Services Group helps remove the uncertainty and mitigate the risks of doing business in China.
Hong Kong Corporate Services Group has practical experience and proven expertise in assisting clients to:
Establish Representative Offices, Joint Ventures, Wholly Foreign-Owned Enterprises;
HKCS comprehensive service offering means that we will follow through to ensure that your business in China meets compliance requirements – from structuring through to accounting and taxation needs, and from setting up systems for receipts and payments to recruitment.
- Develop a structuring strategy for China operations
- Establish Representative Offices
- Establish Wholly Foreign-Owned Enterprises
- Establish Joint Ventures
- Review and negotiate joint-venture terms
- Establish banking relationships in China
- Review all China legal documents
- Design payment systems for China operations
- Design management and accounting control systems
- Prepare accounts and arrange required tax filings
- Structure employment contracts and obtain required work visas